To help you stay focused, schedule your writing times on your actual calendar like you would an important appointment. Do NOT say you have “all day” when you can only focus for short periods of time. Schedule hour blocks and then get up, meditate, grab a tea/coffee/soda/water, stretch, walk/run, but keep the breaks to 15 minutes. Then schedule the next hour block to WRITE.
- Caution: Switchback Curves Ahead! November 22, 2016
- The Power of a Word Count Goal – A Lesson from NaNoWriMo November 15, 2016
- Writing Cover Letters for Academic Positions November 8, 2016
- Try Dictating Your Ideas When You Feel Stuck November 1, 2016
- Idea for Managing a Large Writing Project October 25, 2016